LifeSpan TR5500i Folding Treadmill
- 8 Compression Shock
- 22″ by 60″ Running Surface
- 4.0 HP Continuous-Duty Motor
The TR5500i fold-away treadmill is designed with the runner in mind. Engineered to deliver a superior cardiovascular experience, this treadmill features state-of-the-art components, including a powerful, 4.0 HP continuous-duty DC motor, sturdy all-steel folding frame, and an impressive 10” full-color touchscreen display. Maxing out at speeds up to 13.5 mph and 13 levels of incline, the TR5500i goes to your limits and then some.
Parts: 5 Years
Labor: 2 Years
- Belt Type: 2-Ply
- Incline: 13 Levels
- Decline: 2 Levels
- Speed: 0.5 – 13.5 MPH
- Belt Size: 22″ W x 60″ L
- Folding System: EZfold™
- Side Rails: Non-slip Plastic
- Rollers: 2.5″ Front, 2″ Rear
- Deck: 1″ Phenolic
- Incline Motor: 800 lbs. Maximum Lift
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP Continuous Duty DC
- Deck Suspension: 8 Independent Compression Shocks
- Power Requirements: Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit
- Step Up Height: 9″
- Product Weight: 243 lbs
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs
- Folded: 40.5″ L x 34.5″ W x 65.5″ H
- Unfolded: 73″ L x 34.5″ W x 55.5″ H
- Console Readouts: Time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, incline level
- Heart Rate Monitor: Contact heart rate sensors and chest strap receiver (chest strap not included)
- Intelli-Step™: This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken
- Easy to Use: Large keys — start, enter, up/down arrow keys and QuickSet™ buttons get you started at a specific speed and incline level
- Display Area: 10” Full-color touchscreen with 3 views
- Programs: 2 heart rate programs, 2 user programs and 20 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training, 5k/10k race, Rockport Fitness Test, and Navy Fitness Test)
- Cooling Fan: 3 Speed Cooling Fan
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to your smartphone to play music and audio
- Intelli-Guard: This patented feature ensures safety by automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off the treadmill deck.
Free two year label and service warranty!
Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty that covers labor during the repair. That's nice but we think it should be 2 years.
We give you an extra year and provide the service with our seasoned techs. Parts are still covered under the manufacturer's applicable warranty.
After the two years are up, because you're our customer, we're going to give you a significantly discounted labor rate, about half of what you'd normally pay.Learn More
Free Delivery & Setup
Everybody charges for delivery and setup. Everybody except Pacillo's Fitness Gear.Learn More