More robust frame built with 2×3-inch 11 gauge steel. Compare to competitors’ sleds built with smaller 2×2-inch tubing.
- More attachment points on both sides of the sled. With a single attachment point on the pointed end and three attachment points on the wide end, the Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled offers more options for web handle and belt strap exercises.
- Chrome-plated push handles/load pegs are more durable with less scratching, flaking and rusting. They are also secured by and easily removed with the twist of a beefy, rubber-coated knobs.
- Foam rubber-coated grips for the low handles. Makes for a more comfortable and secure grip when hands get sweaty – and they WILL get sweaty.
- Replaceable sled feet secured by a single bolt. Extends the value of your sled investment when used on abrasive surfaces such as concrete or asphalt. Single bolt design makes switching out old feet for new ones a breeze.
- Three Olympic weight pegs, as opposed to the competition’s two pegs. Gives the user the option of centrally locating the weight or distributing that weight to the rear of the sled.
- Additional frame cross-member increases frame rigidity and durability while providing “pockets” of the user to load the sled with kettlebells.
- Comes with two web handles with snap links.
- Optional high handlebar is available.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.