Do not have an hour or two to spend at the gym? Even a 30-minute full-body workout is enough if done the right way. It can target all your muscle groups and give you the burn for the day. So, if you are looking for a half-an-hour sweat session, this blog is for you. Following is an exclusive 30-minute which can help you get that fit body:
- Inchworm- Stand tall with your feet wider than the hips and knees slightly bent. Tighten your core and hinge at the hips to reach the ground. Then, stroll out into the plank position. The body should be in a straight line from shoulders to heels. Now move your hands back towards the feet, into the standing position. Continue for a minute, followed by a 15-second rest.
- Pushup- Get in a plank position with your feet apart (slightly more than the hip-width). Bend your elbows, forming a 45-degree angle from ribs. Your lower body must form a straight line, and your chest should be a few inches above the floor. Get back in the plank position by pushing up through your hands. Perform ten reps and rest for 15 seconds.
- Single-leg row- Grab dumbbells in both hands and stand erect. Get into the starting position by bending in to lower the chest. Extend your left leg straight backward, parallel to the floor. Then, extend your arms downwards. Then, bend the elbows and row the dumbbells to the side. Pause for 1-2 seconds, then extend the arm downwards and return to the starting position. Perform five reps, switch legs, and repeat the exercise. Take a 15-second rest before switching to the next exercise.
- Squat-floor taps- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and place your hands at the sides. Jump feet apart and get into a squat position while leaning the core forward and touching the left hand to the ground. Reverse the movement by pressing through the feet and get back to the starting position. Repeat, touching the other hand to the ground. Perform this exercise for one minute and then rest for 15 seconds.
- Abs dumbbell thread- Lay your feet flat on the floor and bend your knees. Hold the dumbbell by the ends. Then, slightly lean back and lift your legs while engaging the core. Your legs must be parallel to the ground. Perform the scissor movement using your legs while passing the dumbbell from one hand to another between legs. Perform this exercise for a minute and then rest for 15 seconds.
- Plank knee-to-elbow- Get in the high plank posture. Lift the left foot away from the floor and towards the left elbow. You must ensure that your hips are levelled and your back flat. Return to the starting position. Then, repeat on the other side. Perform ten reps of each side. Before switching to the next one, rest for 15 seconds. Then, do the same exercise using your left foot and right hand and then your right foot and left leg. Perform ten reps of each set.