Are you panicking about your unhealthy habits? Or you may worry about how to get back on your fitness track after vacation? Well, one month is all you need. A well-structured 30-day workout regime will not only help you switch to a healthier routine but will significantly elevate your body goals.
Following is a 30-day strength training regime for you to follow:
Day 1- Upper Body
Day 2- Lower Body
Day 3- Core
Day 4- Cardio
Day 5- Upper Body and Lower Body
Day 6- Cardio and Core
Day 7- Rest
Day 8- Cardio and Core
Day 9- Lower Body
Day 10- Upper Body
Day 11- Rest
Day 12- Cardio and Core
Day 13- Upper Body and Lower Body
Day 14- Rest
Day 15- Core
Day 16- Rest
Day 17- Upper Body, Lower Body, and Core
Day 18- Cardio
Day 19- Core and Upper Body
Day 20- Lower Body
Day 21- Rest
Day 22- Upper Body
Day 23- Core and Lower Body
Day 24- Cardio
Day 25- Rest
Day 26- Upper Body and Lower Body
Day 27- Core and Cardio
Day 28- Rest
Day 29- Upper Body
Day 30- Lower Body
Upper body exercises
- Tricep Dips- Sit down on the floor with hands down and fingers facing your body. Press down your palms and come up on your feet with knees in the air, directly above your ankles. Bend your elbow and lower down the hips. Then, touch the floor and straighten your arms. Perform ten reps.
- Push-ups- Get into a plank position while engaging your core. Then, bend your elbows outwards on the sides. Lower your chest and then lift it to the plank position. Perform ten reps.
- Plank-ups- Start with a plank position with your knees touching the floor. Lower down your forearms. Press down the right palm, followed by the left one, to get back into the plank position. Repeat 5 times with your left hand and right hand simultaneously.
Lower body exercises
- Squats- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Engage your core and bend your knees as if sitting on a chair. Press down on your heels and stand back to the starting position. Repeat it ten times.
- Back lunge and fit- Start with your legs hip-width apart. Place your left foot at the back and lower into a lunge. Lift your left leg while pressing down through the right foot. Repeat this ten times.
- Calf Raises- Stand upright with your back straight and bend your knees slightly. Then, stand on your tiptoes and then get back to the starting position. Perform ten reps.
A few more exercises are side lunge, curtsy lunge, and wide-leg open-toe squats.
- Superman- Lie down on your stomach and extend out your arms in front of you. Slowly, raise your arms, legs, and chest off the ground and hold the position for 1-2 seconds. Then, get back to the starting position. Perform ten reps.
- Cobra- Lie down on your stomach and rest your hands next to the chest. Engage your abs, and using your hands, get into the cobra posture. Perform ten reps.
- Ab Curl Hollow Hold- Lie down on your back, with knees bent in towards the chest. Then, press your legs out. Perform ten reps.
Some more exercises are the side-lying inner thigh and side-lying outer hip.
About the business
Follow the routine mentioned above and witness some fantastic results. Further, if you are looking for a reputed gym and fitness equipment dealer is the right choice. We are known for our professionalism and offer a wide range of products. For more information about us, contact us at 800-223-5526, connect through e-mail at [email protected] or fill the contact form.